doctornurse (doctornurse) wrote in yes_fest,

Meeting update


First meeting 7/11/07

Kath, Pauly, Alice, Grace. Hexy

DATE CHOSEN: Party, Sat 12 Jan 08, 6-9pm

Potential venues: Aurora Gallery (Kath to check with Felicity)

UPDATE: F is happy to check w/Aurora

New View Gallery (Grace to check)

Workshop venue: NewQ Hexy to coordinate workshops. Kath to contact Moira C and Karen W re presentations

Website: To be hosted by Avernis, with shopping cart facility

Door charge will be $20 (advance sales & donation button on website)

Raffle tix $5, prizes recruited from our various contacts

Current commitments:

Pauly & Alice - work on website, liase with graphics people when venue is fixed
Alice: chase food platters & poss Smirnoff donation
Pauly: check Lion Nathan contacts
Chase sound system contacts

Kath: contact Karen Willis & Moira Carmody re ethical sex workshop presentation + short speeches at party.

Get signed letters from Karen W.
Contact Hu-la-la re show
Contact MBE re printing, Do Hair etc re sponsorship
Create LJ community & LJ list

Grace: Co-ordinate set-up & clean-up crews
Liase with New View

Hexy: Liase with NewQ

TO DO: Confirm date & venue within the next week, draft & circulate preliminary/teaser invites, begin collecting sponsors & donation, hook up with other interested parties for their contribution.

Next meeting: Week stating 19/11 date & venue TBC
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment